Brother HL-2240 Review| Brother HL-2240 is a multi-function printer can offer a lot of features, but they tend to be quite large, and not everyone needs such additional fax support. If your printing needs do not extend to the outside need to print black and white text and graphics, then the entry-level HL-2240 may fit the bill. It is a monochrome laser printer is small and compact which is priced at a very reasonable price.
As with other entry-level model in the range of Brother HL-2240 is very small and square shaped. This printer hardware dimension only 368 by 183 by 360mm. Design-wise, it is the ideal choice for those with a home office that is short on space, and the color scheme of black and gray looks quite professional.
Unlike most laser printers we’ve seen, this one has no LCD screen and so there are no menus to navigate. Instead, he has three LEDs to indicate the toner, drum and common errors, along with a green LED to indicate when it is ready to print. There is a big green button marked ‘away’ sit under this LED, but the function itself seems to instruct the printer to produce a test page when it is pressed.
Brother HL-2240D Printer Driver Download
- Brother HL-2240D Printer Driver for macOS (10.12) : Download
- Brother HL-2240D Printer Driver for OS X (10.11) : Download
- Brother HL-2240D Printer Driver for OS X (10.10) : Download
- Brother HL-2240D CUPS Printer Driver (Recommended) for OS X (10.9) : Download
- Brother HL-2240D CUPS Printer Driver (Recommended) for OS X (10.8), Mac OS X (10.7), Mac OS X (10.6) : Download
- Brother HL-2240D CUPS Printer Driver (Recommended) for Mac OS X (10.5) : Download
- Brother HL-2240D Driver Install Tool for Linux [32bit-64bit] : Download