Brother MFC-8860DN Review | Brother MFC-8860DN monochrome laser multifunction printer duplex is targeted to small to medium workgroups. Despite its large size, the Brother MFC-886DN is also recommended for small offices because it can print speed is very good. It also offers print quality with an output of up to 30 pages per minute, 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution, an automatic document feeder (ADF) and a built-in wired Ethernet network.
Brother MFC-8860DN has a fax, print, copy and scanning capability so that real-paced. It also has a number of excellent features in every ability, such as the ability to fax over a network, scan to a PC or e-mail and add the scan as an attachment. All this can be done via the front control panel, or via Software Brother Control Centre included which we found easy to use thanks to its clean interface. The printer also includes a built-in duplexer, so you can print on both sides of a page out of the box. Furthermore, the MFC-8860DN 50-page automatic document feeder (ADF) also has duplex capability, so this means you can fax and scan both sides of the page as well.
According to you, he is capable of speeds up to 21 pages per minute when copying. We find these figures are pretty close to the mark, an average of about 19 pages per minute during the test. built-in fax machine that supports 340 speed dial locations and can also save a whopping 600 pages in its 32MB of memory (expandable up to 512MB). MFC-8860DN scanner function is not too bad either, with up to 9600 dpi and scanning option allows scanning directly to an FTP site, drawing application (such as Adobe Photoshop), email address, or a file on your computer or network storage.
Brother MFC-8860DN uses 250-sheet paper tray, which slides out from under the front of the unit. The above is a flatbed scanner, with a 50 sheet automatic document feeder is located on the scanner cover. ADF can hold A4, A5, B5, B6, and Custom Letter sized paper.
Print quality Brother MFC-8860DN is awesome for the most part. That left a little to be desired shade when printing graphics and photos though, with obvious graininess and little appeal – a problem not uncommon in monochrome laser printers. Text printing is excellent, with clear lines and fine detail.
Overall, the MFC-8860DN is a complete multifunction devices based around a monochrome laser printer. This unit has a number of excellent features including an automatic document feeder and print speeds are impressive. Its function is all above average and should be in accordance with the needs of business and home office is the smallest.
Brother MFC-8860 Driver Download
- Brother MFC-8860 Full Driver & Software Package for Windows 7 [32bit – 64bit] : Download
- Brother MFC-8860 Full Driver & Software Package for Windows Vista [32bit – 64bit] : Download
- Brother MFC-8860 Full Driver & Software Package for Windows XP [32bit – 64bit] : Download
- Brother MFC-8860 Printer Driver for OS X v10.10 : Download
- Brother MFC-8860 CUPS Printer Driver (Recommended) for OS X v10.9 : Download
- Brother MFC-8860 CUPS Printer Driver (Recommended) for Mac OS X v10.6 | Mac OS X v10.7 | OS X v10.8 : Download
- Brother MFC-8860 Scanner Driver for OS X v10.8 | OS X v10.9 | OS X v10.10 : Download
- Brother MFC-8860 Scanner Driver for Mac OS X v10.7 : Download
- Brother MFC-8860 Scanner Driver (TWAIN) for Mac OS X v10.6 : Download
- Brother MFC-8860 Driver Install Tool for Linux [32bit-64bit] : Download