Brother MFC-J470DW design progressed beyond that of the older brother clumsy with a compact footprint that measures 16.1 inches wide by 14.7 inches and 7.1 inches. That’s not the smallest printers on the shelf, though – Epson still holds bragging rights for “Small-in-one” like XP-420 series, but the reason they are so small is because they do not have the productivity features of the MFC-J470DW.
Office can save money on paper by using the duplexer, a useless piece of hardware that automatically flips a piece of paper to print on both sides. There is also a 20-sheet auto document feeder (ADF) tray above which is useful for batch scanning or faxing using a special phone line. Of course, if you want to go digital, you can also do a “PC Fax” using an Internet connection to connect directly from your computer to the unit fax documents without first having to print.
Brother MFC-J470DW Driver Download
- Full Driver & Software Package for Windows XP [32bit – 64bit] | Windows Vista [32bit – 64bit] | Windows 7 [32bit – 64bit] | Windows 8 [32bit – 64bit] | Windows 8.1 [32bit – 64bit] | Windows 10 [32bit – 64bit] : Download
- Printer Driver for MacOS X v10.12 : Download
- Printer Driver for OS X v10.11 : Download
- Printer Driver for OS X v10.10 : Download
- CUPS Printer Driver (Recommended) for OS X v10.9 : Download
- CUPS Printer Driver (Recommended) for Mac OS X v10.6 | Mac OS X v10.7 | OS X v10.8 : Download
- Scanner Driver for MacOS X v10.12 : Download
- Scanner Driver for OS X v10.8 | OS X v10.9 | OS X v10.10 | OS X v10.11 : Download
- Scanner Driver for Mac OS X v10.7 | OS X v10.8 | OS X v10.9 | OS X v10.10 : Download
- Scanner Driver (TWAIN) for Mac OS X v10.6 : Download
- Driver Install Tool for Linux [32bit-64bit] : Download