Epson Stylus NX420 Review – Epson Stylus NX420 is a color inkjet multifunction printer (MFP) is directed to three functions can print, copy and scan that provides an output that is good and decent performance. Epson Stylus NX420 is equipped with WiFi 802.11 b / g / n, 1.5-inch color LCD screen.
Epson Stylus NX420 print/copy speeds at 6.4 pages per minute (ppm) in monochrome and 3.3 pages per minute (ppm) in color with resolutions up to 5,760 x 1,440 dpi, while maximum scanner resolution is 1200 x 2400 dpi, with color 48-bit input and 24-bit output. The printer a little slow but the output is satisfactory.
|Epson Stylus NX420|
Epson Stylus NX420 Driver Printer Download
- Epson Stylus NX420 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for Windows XP [32bit – 64bit] | Windows Vista [32bit – 64bit] | Windows 7 [32bit – 64bit] | Windows 8 [32bit – 64bit] | Windows 8.1 [32bit – 64bit] | Windows 10 [32bit – 64bit] : Download
- Epson Stylus NX420 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for Mac OS X v10.4 | Mac OS X v10.5 | Mac OS X v10.6 : Download
- Epson Stylus NX420 ICA Scanner Driver for Image Capture v5.8.6 for Mac OS X v10.7 | OS X v10.8 | OS X v10.9 | OS X v10.10 | OS X v10.11 : Download
- Epson Stylus NX420 Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v188.8.131.52 for Mac OS X v10.7 | OS X v10.8 | OS X v10.9 | OS X v10.10 | OS X v10.11 : Download
- Description: The latest printer driver for this product is available from Apple’s Software Update.
- Epson Stylus NX420 Driver Printer for Linux [32bit-64bit] : click here