|Xerox Phaser 3140|
Xerox decided not to compromise with the Phaser 3140 models this: user-friendliness is not a reason to reduce reliability. However, printers are becoming more visually compact. The fact that the output tray (volume, by the way, encouraging – 250 sheets, ie, half a pack of paper) Here, it was decided to level with the front panel and the “push” back. It projecting “tail” you can easily hang the table limits, freeing up space in the front of the printer.
The only thing that would require user intervention Xerox Phaser 3140 is a manual duplex “gap” received bypass tray located on the front panel. Launched in duplex mode, the document will be waiting in the output tray, and the printer will stop flashing red indicator until you insert paper into the receiving slot and press the button to continue printing.
Xerox Phaser 3140 Driver Printer Download
- Xerox Phaser 3140 Print_Driver for Windows 8 [32bit – 64bit] | Windows 8.1 [32bit – 64bit] | Windows 10 [32bit – 64bit] : Download
- Xerox Phaser 3140 PCL6 Driver for Windows 7 [32bit –64bit] : Download
- Xerox Phaser 3140 PCL6 Driver Microsoft Certified for Windows 7 [32bit – 64bit] : Download
- Xerox Phaser 3140 Print Driver for Windows XP [32bit – 64bit] | Windows Vista [32bit – 64bit] : Download
- Xerox Phaser 3140 Print Driver Installer for OS X v10.8 | OS X v10.9 | OS X v10.10 | OS X v10.11 : Download
- Xerox Phaser 3140 Mac OSX Installer for Mac OS X v10.4 | Mac OS X v10.5 | Mac OS X v10.6 | Mac OS X v10.7 : Download
- Xerox Phaser 3140 Driver for Linux [32bit-64bit] : Download