Xerox Phaser 3250 Reviews – Xerox Phaser 3250 is a monochrome laser printer that provides the ultimate combination of fast printing and space-saving design. Xerox Phaser 3250 comes with several features including a 400 MHz processor, Auto Duplex Print (two-sided printing), Ethernet network connectivity.
|Xerox Phaser 3250|
Xerox Phaser 3250 prints at speeds of 30 pages per minute (ppm) and a first-page-out time of less than 9 seconds with a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi, plus automatic two-sided printing so that you get a job with a cost-effective and fast.
Xerox Phaser 3250 hardware dimensions at 9.4 inches (H) x 14.3 inches (W) x 14.5 inches (D) and weighs 26 pounds. The main input tray capacity of 250 sheets of paper, and you can buy a second tray capacity of 250 sheets of paper, while the output tray capacity of 150 sheets of paper.
Xerox Phaser 3250 Printer Driver Download
- Xerox Phaser 3250 Drivers and Utilities for Windows XP [32bit – 64bit] | Windows Vista [32bit – 64bit] : Download
- Xerox Phaser 3250 PCL6 Driver for Windows 7 [64bit] : Download
- Xerox Phaser 3250 PCL6 Driver for Windows 7 [32bit] : Download
- Xerox Phaser 3250 PCL6 Print Driver for Windows 8 [32bit – 64bit] | Windows 8.1 [32bit – 64bit] : Download
- Xerox Phaser 3250 Driver for Mac OS X v10.4 | Mac OS X v10.5 | Mac OS X v10.6 | Mac OS X v10.7 | OS X v10.8 | OS X v10.9 | OS X v10.10 | OS X v10.11 : Download
- Xerox Phaser 325 Driver for Linux [32bit-64bit] : Download