|Xerox Phaser 4510|
Xerox Phaser 4510 Printer Review | In less than 8 seconds, the Xerox Phaser 4510 is ready to print up a surprising 45 pages per minute (ppm). With a print resolution at 1200 x 1200 dpi, the Xerox Phaser 4510 continued sharp text, even at 6-point font size and does a great job with photos in grayscale. While the 10,000-page toner makes it unnecessary, the Toner Save feature is available for saving on toner life while still images are clear and easy to read.
Xerox Phaser 4510 printer has multiple paper capacity is excellent. The 4510 comes standard with a 150-sheet cassette tray above and below the 550-sheet cassette, better able to handle up to legal size. The top-tapes can also double as a multi-purpose tray you, able to handle transparencies, labels, postcards, envelopes, 3 “x 5” postcards up to 8.5 “x 14” legal paper of various bond weights up to 80 lb card stock. Phaser 4510 paper tray automatically knows the size and type of paper is loaded, so that an automatic print job using the desired media.
Xerox Phaser 4510 is a compact printer packs an impressive 128MB of memory. The 4510 can easily handle the workload of a print job requests a few, either as a shared printer when connected to a computer network, or as an office network printer when using an optional Ethernet card. A Phaser DIMM slots on the side allow for memory to be increased up to a total of 512MB.
Phaser has USB and parallel connections. While the PC with a parallel interface become few and far between, it was really nice to free up a USB port if your computer still has a parallel port. You get a choice with USB 4510. This also makes it easier to connect the laptop to the printer.
The control panel on the Phaser 4510 has a multi-line LCD Display, plus buttons that make manual control printers are relatively intuitive. Through the control panel, toner levels, printer information, configuration, emulation, and network settings can be performed.
Understanding the printing needs of today’s businesses in providing support for the major software applications, Xerox has installed a complete set of print emulators that should satisfy the most diverse office. Emulator include PCL6 HP, IBM ProPrinter, Samsung SPL, EPSON, and Adobe PostScript3.
Xerox Phaser 4510 is available in three models again: 4510N with Ethernet connectivity, which 4510DT which comes standard with a 550-sheet second tray and duplexing, and 4510DX which has all the features of its siblings plus a 550-sheet output collator and hard drive. All additional features are also available for the base model this as an option.
Xerox Phaser 4510 Printer Driver Download
- Xerox Phaser 4510 PCL5 64-bit Driver – Download and Install for Windows Server 2008 [64bit] | Windows Server 2012 [64bit] | Windows Server 2016 [64bit] | Windows Vista [64bit] | Windows 7 [64bit] | Windows 8 [64bit] | Windows 8.1 [64bit] | Windows 10 [64bit] : Download
- Xerox Phaser 4510 PCL5 32-bit Driver – Download and Install for Windows Vista [32bit] | Windows 7 [32bit] | Windows 8 [32bit] | Windows 8.1 [32bit] | Windows 10 [32bit] : Download
- Xerox Phaser 4510 PCL5 64-bit Driver for Windows XP [64bit] | Windows Vista [64bit]Windows Vista [64bit] | Windows 7 [64bit] | Windows 7 [64bit] : Download
- Xerox Phaser 4510 PCL5 Driver for Windows XP [32bit] | Windows Vista [32bit]Windows Vista [32bit] | Windows 7 [32bit] | Windows 7 [32bit] : Download
- Xerox Phaser 4510 Print Driver Installer for Mac OS X v10.7 | OS X v10.8 | OS X v10.9 | OS X v10.10 : Download
- Xerox Phaser 4510 Print Driver Installer for MacOS 10.6 : Download
- Xerox Phaser 4510 CentreWare Driver for Unix Linux [32bit-64bit] : Download