Xerox WorkCentre 3119 Driver Download for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Mac OS X, OS X, Linux
Xerox WorkCentre 3119 review | Xerox WorkCentre 3119 is a distinctively new simplicity Compact Xerox multi-function, starting with the set-up and installation procedures that really could not be quicker or easier. Full color flatbed scanner to make a good job of scanning photos, with an optical resolution of 600×2,400dpi high enough, you can take to 4,800dpi if you are willing to bring software interpolation into play.
Scanning is supported by useful and full features Nuance PaperPort 10 SE software, bundled with the printer. While it is full color scanning, photocopying and printing are only mono, but it does have advantages. Along with a small footprint and lightweight, the 3119 is very quiet in operation, especially without the need for clunky color toner cartridge carousel.
Xerox WorkCentre 3119 fast for both printing and copying, with a turnover of approximately 18ppm in our tests. Even more impressive, first-page print times and a photocopy of the same page are delivered in 10 seconds, at least if the printer warms up. On the downside, even after a few minutes of sitting idle, the 3119 certainly does not have the ‘instant-on’ capabilities of many of its competitors, taking about 35 seconds to warm up the fuser section and copy one page.
Using the front panel buttons and LCD panel mono straightforward, easy to select the zoom option and the number of copies. Another plus point is that, while the output tray has only enough capacity 50-sheet standard input tray somewhat more generous for a small printer, taking up to 250 sheets.
Better yet, and unlike many compact laser printer, the main input tray fits firmly under the printer rather than juts out on your desktop, and there is also the ‘by-pass’ input tray for envelopes and letterhead or specialist.
Finally, the print quality was very good, with sharp edges and a good font greyscaling for mono printing or copying color documents. Xerox 3119 is well implemented, compact mono copying and printing solutions, and offers a great value at the price.
Xerox WorkCentre 3119 Driver Download
- Xerox WorkCentre 3119 Print and Scan Installer for Windows 8 [32bit – 64bit] | Windows 8.1 [32bit – 64bit] : Download
- Xerox WorkCentre 3119 Drivers and Utilities for Windows 7 [32bit – 64bit] : Download
Xerox WorkCentre 3119 GDI Driver for Windows XP [32bit – 64bit] | Windows Vista [32bit – 64bit] : Download
- Xerox WorkCentre 3119 Scan Driver for Windows XP [32bit – 64bit] | Windows Vista [32bit – 64bit] : Download
- Xerox WorkCentre 3119 Print Installer for Mac OS X 10.6 : Download
- Xerox WorkCentre 3119 Scan Installer Mac OS X 10.6 : Download
- Xerox WorkCentre 3119 Maci OSX TWAIN Driver Installer for Mac OSX 10.5 : Download
- Xerox WorkCentre 3119 Scan Driver Installer Package for Mac OSX 10.5 : Download
- Xerox WorkCentre 3119 Print and Scan Driver for Linux [32bit-64bit] : Download