|Xerox WorkCentre 3655|
Xerox WorkCentre 3655 Review | Xerox WorkCentre 3655 printer is economical, cost-effective mono laser printer from Xerox that enables you to simplify routine tasks and intelligently automate the workflow to make your team more efficient and more productive. Combining print, copy and scan; the 3655S is a multifunction printer that is capable of performing many office tasks efficiently and high standards. This device allows for mobile printing via Apple AirPrint and other cloud services as well as through a USB connection – improving the efficiency and simplicity of use.
Some functions allow you to scan to multiple destinations including USB, email, mailbox and network in a variety of formats including JPEG, PDF, PDF / A and TIFF. Xerox WorkCentre 3655 printer with a maximum capacity of up to 2,350 sheet tray, capable of handling large volumes of tasks, making it ideal for busy office environments. Without losing the quality of the printing, the printing process can help promote the efficient and productive in the workplace.
Simplicity in Control
With a large touch screen, the device is very easy to operate and take advantage of all the features and functionality. Even the most technophobic you will quickly be able to operate the printing, scanning and copying features.
Xerox WorkCentre 3655 Driver Download
- Xerox WorkCentre 3655 Web-based Print Driver Installer for Windows XP [32bit – 64bit] | Windows Vista [32bit – 64bit] | Windows 7 [32bit – 64bit] | Windows 8 [32bit – 64bit] | Windows 8.1 [32bit – 64bit] | Windows 10 [32bit – 64bit] : Download
- Xerox WorkCentre 3655 Print Driver Installer Package for OS X v10.10 | OS X v10.11 | OS X v10.12 : Download
- Xerox WorkCentre 3655 Print Driver Installer Package for OS X v10.8 | OS X v10.9 : Download
- Xerox WorkCentre 3655 Print Driver for Linux DEB Intel 64bit : Download
- Xerox WorkCentre 3655 Print Driver for Linux DEB Intel 32bit : Download
- Xerox WorkCentre 3655 Print Driver for Linux RPM Intel 64bit : Download
- Xerox WorkCentre 3655 Print Driver for Linux RPM Intel 32bit : Download